Company Name: Lithium Nevada
Title: Student Internship
Location: Reno, NV
We are on a mission to deliver lithium to the world in the most efficient, responsible, and profitable
ways possible. We are looking for people with ambition, energy and talent to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking motivated student interns to support our technical activities in the following areas:
o Supporting field exploration programs, including mapping, sampling and logistical
o Logging and characterizing drill core material, conducting analysis and preparing reports
o Drawing detailed maps and modeling geological features
• Engineer / Chemist / Material Scientist
o Running process testing campaigns on lithium-bearing claystone ore, collecting and
o Assisting with the design of mine engineering plans and process flow sheets
o Conducting trade-off studies between technology approaches and/or equipment
o Technology scouting
Completed at least years 2 years of a Bachelor’s Degree or be in a Master’s Degree program, in a subject that is relevant to the areas of contributions we are considering: geology, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer engineering and data science, etc.
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
• Quick and accurate with numbers, and a wizard at excel spreadsheets. Lithium Nevada Corp. HR@lithiumamericas.com 3685 Lakeside Drive Reno NV 89509 2
• Impeccable attention to detail when preparing deliverables such as lab and field notes, reports and presentations.
• Ability to multi-task and run several projects in parallel, while prioritizing and pursuing criticalpath tasks on an accelerating schedule.
• Be comfortable with constantly evolving needs of the team.
• Be a self-starter: highly motivated, able to work independently, with high energy.
Previous internships / experience in energy, mining, or technology industries.
• Worked within an organization that prioritizes a culture of safety and environmental stewardship.
• Fluency in another language, such as Spanish and Mandarin, especially for the Geology role.
Desired Majors: Geology
Position Type: Paid-Internship
Hours per week: N/A
Salary & Benefits: N/A
Please submit your resume, references, and a short note as to your motivations on why you’d like to pursue this role to: HR@lithiumamericas.com. Lithium Nevada Corp. (LNC) is a subsidiary of Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC). LAC is an equal opportunity employer. LAC is a Canadian listed public company with two advanced lithium development projects in Argentina and Nevada, USA.
Application Deadline: N/A