Company Name: The Data Incubator
Title: Free Data Science Fellowship Program
Location: United States
The Data Incubator is an intensive six-week data science Fellowship that prepares top science and engineering graduates to work as data scientists and quants in the private sector. We then help you find jobs at some of the world’s top companies. The program is free for Fellows. Employers pay fees if they hire from the program.
– Turn your analytical skills into an exciting career in the private sector.
– Find a job with the most innovative employers in technology, healthcare, and finance with $100K-$200K starting compensation.
– Learn from top data scientists and build your professional network.
– Make your transition from academia with a dynamic group of peers from around the country.
– Build a portfolio project you can showcase to the world.
– Interact with mentors and hiring managers at top companies.
**Who should apply:** Anyone within one year of graduating from a masters or PhD program or who has already obtained a masters or PhD is welcome to apply. Applications from international students welcome. There is a common application for both the online and in-person sections.
Desired Majors: Geography, Geology, Geophysics, Hydrogeology, Geological Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering
Position Type: Volunteer
Hours per week: not provided
Salary & Benefits: not provided
Application Process: Apply at our website: www.thedataincubator.com
Application Deadline: 2/28/2015
Timestamp: 1/23/2015 11:50