Looking for a way to gain skills in your field this summer and beyond? Consider applying to the 2015 EPA Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships.
Please note May 19th deadline!
2015 EPA Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships for Undergraduate Environmental Study. The U.S. EPA, as part of its GRO Fellowships program, is offering undergraduate fellowships for bachelor level students in environmental fields of study. Subject to availability of funding and other applicable considerations, the Agency plans to award approximately 34 new fellowships. Eligible students will receive support for their junior and senior years of undergraduate study and for an internship at an EPA facility during the summer of their junior year. The fellowship provides up to $20,700 per academic year of support and $8,600 of support for a three-month summer internship. The deadline for receipt of applications is May 19, 2015.
For more information, see http://epa.gov/ncer/rfa/2015/2015_gro_undergrad.html
Areas for Funding Opportunities and their corresponding Number: (See Section I.D. for descriptions)
· EPA-F2015U-GRO-P1 Natural and Life Sciences
· EPA-F2015U-GRO-P2 Environmental Sciences and Interdisciplinary Programs
· EPA-F2015U-GRO-P3 Engineering
· EPA-F2015U-GRO-P4 Social Sciences
· EPA-F2015U-GRO-Q1 Physical Sciences and Earth Sciences
· EPA-F2015U-GRO-Q2 Mathematics and Computer Science