WOMEN IN MINING NEVADA CHAPTER
DAN HARPER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Here is the 2016-2017 Application Form: 2016 Mackayappform
Scholarship amount is $2000.00 per year, payable at the beginning of the Fall and Spring Semesters. Recipient is responsible for assuring the class registration forms and previous semester transcripts are to be sent to Nevada Chapter WIM. Payments will not be made until required forms are received.
Criteria for this Scholarship:
– University of Nevada student majoring in Mining Engineering, Geological Sciences and Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with aninterest in working in the mining field.
– Junior (or higher) enrolled in one of the above disciplines
– Nevada Resident (preference will be given to Nevada High School graduates)
– United States of America Citizen
– Maintain a 2.75 GPA
– Preference may be given to Women in Mining members, supporters or family members.
Application form is to be filled in on-line with all sections completed, printed out and returned with all paperwork to the address listed below no later than April 17, 2015. Qualifications for applicants are part of this form.