Company Name: Geotemps, Inc.
Title: Mining Intern
Location: Reno, NV
Position Webpage: http://geotemps.com/
Geotemps, Inc. is looking for a student who would be interested in getting their foot in the door of the mining industry. We have a part time position with a mining company in the local area that would be a perfect fit for someone working toward their degree with the Mackay School of Earth Sciences and Engineering.
– Flexible hours that can be tailored to fit your class schedule.
– Work in a mining company, to see how the business is run, behind the scenes.
– Gain valuable experience and network with people in the industry.
– No previous experience necessary, just a willingness to learn.
The work will include everything from general administrative tasks to assisting Geologists with the organizing of samples and maps.
- Must be able to occasionally lift boxes up to 40lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work approximately 10 hours per week on a flexible schedule.
Preferred Qualifications: Students in their third or fourth years toward a degree from the Mackay School of Earth Sciences and Engineering
Desired Majors: Geography, Geology, Geophysics, Hydrogeology, Geological Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering
Position Type: Part-time Employment
Hours per week: Approximately 10 hours/week
Salary & Benefits: Hourly wage depends upon the level of experience of the candidate.
Application Process: If interested in working with Geotemps, Inc., please visit our Job Board on our website and fill out an application.
Application Deadline: 8/20/2016
Submitted: 8/10/2016 16:45