Company Name: Arizona Pipeline Co.
Location: Carson City, NV
Description: Employee is responsible for creating detailed technical drawings using Autocad or other programs specified by APL; per field maintenance sketches or other means identifying pipeline installation/abandonment per customer specifications and requirements.
• Collect data from Superintendents/Foremen and incorporate this information into technical drawings per customer specifications and requirements.
• Perform basic Microsoft functions in excel and word
• Preparation of standard reports including editing and verifying as needed or directed
• Professional interactions with SWGas representatives
• Special projects as assigned by management
• Minimum of five years of relevant work experience with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple tasks and identify deviations from protocol.
• Experience in Autocad preferred
• Must be able to accomplish all assignments timely, error-free, and against deadlines; diplomatic in interpersonal dealings; is professional and personable; a skilled communicator, both written and oral; and a team player.
• Strong computer proficiency, specifically in Microsoft Office Suite & Autocad
• Position requires moderate lifting up to 50lbs, moderate carrying up to 50lbs, pulling, bending, reaching above shoulder, grasping, walking, standing, sitting for long periods of time, twisting, kneeling, stooping, climbing stairs, operating office equipment
• Environmental conditions; indoor, occasional dust
• Must be able to work a minimum of a 40-hour week with additional time as required.
Preferred qualifications: N/A
Desired Majors: Geography, Geology, Geophysics, Hydrogeology, Geological Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering
Position Type: Paid Internship
Hours per week: 40
Salary & Benefits: N/A
Carson City Division
Application Deadline: 6/1/2017