Company Name: Lehigh Hanson
Title: Management Trainee
Location: San Diego
Description: The successful candidate will spend three to six months in a structured developmental program, receiving an introduction to all aspects of the aggregate business. Working with a management sponsor, the candidate will then be assigned technical, leadership or commercial assignments within the business while being groomed for a position in operational leadership or sales.
• An Associate, Bachelors or Advanced degree in engineering, construction management, or another applicable program.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness maintain a safe workplace and to perform hands on duties as part of an overall development program
• Computer literacy
• Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing situations
• Willingness to travel and / or relocate for future assignments
Desired Majors: Geological Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering
Position Type: Full-time Employment
Hours per week: 40+
Salary & Benefits: We appreciate that candidates have many questions when considering opportunities, so we want to let you know that we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
Application Process: “Go to https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25367&siteid=5092&jobid=401484&codes=LehighHanson#jobDetails=401484_5092
Application Deadline: 7/15/2018