Company Name: Truckee Meadows Water Authority
Company Website: https://tmwa.com/
Title: Seasonal Water Conservation Consultants
Location: Reno, NV
Description: The primary role of the Water Conservation Consultant is to educate TMWA customers on conservation policies in order to reduce water waste as well as help customers understand bill statements and save money on water bills. Full-time (40 hours per week) and part time (20-30 hours per week) positions are available.
• At least one year of experience dealing with customers in person, and on the phone, is preferred.
• Experience with irrigation systems is preferred.
On-the-job training is provided however the incumbent must have the following education and training.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
• Working knowledge of digital cameras/recording devices, cell phone, and a personal computer, as well as, multiple computer applications (i.e., email, databases, word processing, map viewers, etc.).
Conditions of Continued Employment
• A valid driver’s license and the ability to meet TMWA Department of Motor Vehicle report criteria.
Desired Majors: Hydrogeology/Hydrology, conservation, Natural resources
Position Type: Full-time
Hours per week: 20-40
Salary & Benefits: We are looking to hire Seasonal Water Conservation Consultants to work from April to October, full time and part time positions are available.
Application Process: Interested applicants should apply online at: https://jobs.tmwa.com/x/openings
Please note resume’s will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Application Deadline: 3/31/2019