Company Name: Broadbent & Associates, Inc.
Company Website: https://www.broadbentinc.com/
Title: Staff Engineer, Scientist, Hydrogeologist or Geologist
Location: Reno, NV
Position Summary: Conducts and/or provides support on a range of environmental projects including: Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments; soil and groundwater characterization activites; remediation system design, installation, and operation and maintenance activities; air monitoring; water and wastewater treatment facility monitoring; water resource activities; and mining related activties. Works under the supervision of Project Managers/Engineers and Division Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Safety program compliance
• Site assessment
• Soil, groundwater, and air sampling
• Lithologic logging and well construction monitoring
• Support cultural resources field projects
• Data collection and analysis
• Report writing
• System operations and evaluation
• Risk assessment
• Client, contractor, and regulatory agency interaction
• Requires extensive field work (75%) and travel both in Nevada and other Western States
• Must be willing and able to travel
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Hydrogeology, Geology, Environmental Science, or related field
• Technical writing competency
• Strong technical and computer skills
• Self-starter, quick learner, and effective communication skills
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail and safety”
Salary-based position with full company benefits (i.e., Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K Plan, and paid Sick Leave, Holiday, and Vacation) when working full time. Valid driver’s license required; pre-employment drug/alcohol testing are employment prerequisites.
Email Resume to:
Broadbent & Associates, Inc.
ATTN: Matt Herrick
Application Deadline: 5/20/19